Popular Posts

Who, what & why

Levi, Finland



Hey there.


I'm Niina. I turn 23 in May. I'm a Tourism Management student at Bournemouth University, UK. At the moment I'm living in Levi in Lapland. I did a 40-week internship here and love this place so much that I don't want to leave.

I've been passionate about seeing the world as long as I can remember. I'm also a dreamer, and not so surprisingly most of all my dreams are related to traveling.

I'm also in love with photography. It's something I want to get better at, because there's just something amazing about capturing the beauty of the world on camera or film.

This blog will probably mainly be a photo blog, but I do also plan on writing about traveling, health and fitness and whatever I happen to feel like writing. 
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© chasing after something. Design by MangoBlogs.